Indications: sinuses infections; respiratory tract (sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia); urinary tract, including your kidneys or bladder infections (pyelonephritis); prostate gland infections; skin and soft tissue infections (skin and underneath the skin, including muscles). By destroying the DNA, it prevents bacteria and protozoa from creating new genetic material. It is ineffective for yeast infections and viral infections (such as the common cold and the flu). Levoflox only treats infections caused by bacteria. Levofloxacin enters bacterial cells and interferes with their DNA. The infection is finally eliminated as a result of the microorganisms' eventual death.
Infections of the bronchia in patients with chronic respiratory disorders: 1 tablet of Levoflox 500 mg once a day. Levoflox 500 mg tablet, once daily, for infections of the prostate gland. Levoflox 500 mg tablet, once or twice daily, for infections of the skin and tissue beneath the skin, including muscles. Levoflox 500 mg, half a tablet, should be taken once daily for urinary tract infections, including kidney and bladder infections. Levoflox is not permitted to be given to children and adolescents under 12 years of age. You can take Levoflox tablets at any time, including after meals. Pneumonia: 1 tablet of Levoflox 500 mg once or twice a day. Levoflox 500 mg tablet once daily for sinus infections. Levoflox tablets should be swallowed whole and with plenty of water.
Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one as this may increase the chances of developing side effects. If, however, it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed one and take the remaining medication as directed. If you forget a dose of Levoflox, take it as soon as you remember.
If an overdose occurs and you are not feeling well, stop taking the medication right away. You should call your healthcare provider right away or go to the hospital for emergency care.
Keep children's reach at a distance. Store away from excessive heat and moisture at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Any unused medication after the expiration date should be thrown away.
- delafloxacin vs levofloxacin
- gemifloxacin vs levofloxacin
- levofloxacin 500 dosage
- levofloxacin 500 mg
- levofloxacin 500 uses
- levofloxacin 500mg tablet
- levofloxacin 750 dosage
- levofloxacin 750 dose
- levofloxacin 750 mg
- levofloxacin 750mg antibiotics
- levofloxacin alcohol interaction
- levofloxacin aurobi 500mg
- levofloxacin bnf dose
- levofloxacin bnf interactions
- levofloxacin bnf iv
- levofloxacin brand name
- levofloxacin contraindications
- levofloxacin dosage
- levofloxacin dosage iv
- levofloxacin drug interactions
- levofloxacin for pneumonia
- levofloxacin for uti
- levofloxacin generic name
- levofloxacin hemihydrate dosage
- levofloxacin hemihydrate tablets
- levofloxacin hemihydrate uses
- levofloxacin hydrochloride dosage
- levofloxacin injection
- levofloxacin injection 100ml
- levofloxacin injection 750mg
- levofloxacin injection dose
- levofloxacin injection price
- levofloxacin injection uses
- levofloxacin iv
- levofloxacin iv administration
- levofloxacin iv dose