It calms hiccups and nausea and has an anti-vomiting effect. Motilium blocks pereferal and central dophamin receptors, removes inhibiting influence of dophamin on motor activity of gastrointestinal tract and increases evacuative and tone of stomach. Motilium is used to treat heartburn with or without the passage of gastric contents into the mouth, esophagitis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hiccups, atonic gastrointestinal tract, the need to accelerate peristalsis for X-ray examination, and dispepsia caused by slow stomach.
Following the doctor's advice, take Motilium. With regard to use for nausea and vomiting in particular, this medication should be used as little as possible.
Never double the dosage. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Motilium should be taken as soon as you remember if you miss a dose.
Contact your doctor if an overdose is suspected. Immediate medical attention including gastric lavage may be required in severe cases. Drowsiness, agitation, and convulsions are a few of the overdose symptoms that can occur, with infants and young children being more likely to experience them.
Store at room temperature between 59-77 F (15-25 C) away from light and moisture, kids and pets.
- buy cheap motilium
- buy generic motilium
- cinitapride vs domperidone
- domperidone 10mg
- domperidone 10mg bangla
- domperidone 10mg pil
- domperidone 10mg tablets
- domperidone 10mg uses
- domperidone and breastfeeding
- domperidone bnf breastfeeding
- domperidone bnf children
- domperidone bnf interactions
- domperidone bnf online
- domperidone brand name
- domperidone breastfeeding
- domperidone breastfeeding dose
- domperidone breastfeeding mumsnet
- domperidone breastfeeding nhs
- domperidone breastfeeding reviews
- domperidone dosage
- domperidone dosage forms
- domperidone dosage frequency
- domperidone dosage gastroparesis
- domperidone dosage medscape
- domperidone dosage pediatric
- domperidone dosage syrup
- domperidone dose
- domperidone dose iv
- domperidone dose medscape